With the expertise and experience of our clinical staff, CCS EXPRESS CARE is able to diagnose and treat a broad range of minor illnesses, including:
- Coughs and Colds (i.e. sinus infections, bronchitis, flu testing)
- Sore Throat Evaluations
- Rapid Strep Test and Mono Testing
- Ear and Eye Infections
- Rashes and Other Skin Conditions (i.e. Poison Ivy, Shingles, Fungal Skin Infections, Insect Bites)
- Dental Infections, Mouth/Oral Conditions, and Cold Sores
- Urinary Tract Infections and Other Women’s Conditions
- Wax Impaction and Removal
Illness visits cost $110. Additional charges may apply for any cultures sent to laboratories.
Wellness and Preventative Services
We offer the following wellness and preventative services delivered by certified and highly-skilled health professionals:
- TB Skin Test. Our TB Skin Test is a tool for screening for tuberculosis and for tuberculosis diagnosis.
- School Sports Physicals, Camp Physicals, Employer Physicals, DOT Physicals. We conduct a series of medical exams to determine an individual’s eligibility to participate in sports teams, summer camps, or employment.
- 5-Minute Cholesterol and Glucose Screening. Our cholesterol and glucose screenings help our patients take control of their health and prevent and/or manage diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Blood Pressure Evaluation. Our blood pressure screening is used to identify whether or not patients have high blood pressure and recommend them with the necessary referral options.
- Employer Comprehensive Wellness Exams. As an employer, you want to employ healthy employees. You can now screen potential candidates through our Employer Comprehensive Wellness Exams.
- TDAP, Flu, and Pregnancy Testing. Be proactive in taking care of your health. Get the necessary vaccines to keep you protected from illness and disease. Or could you be pregnant? Our quick and accurate pregnancy testing service may provide the answers you need.
- One-Time Medication Refills. Need to have your prescriptions refilled? Take advantage of our one-time medication refill services.
- Smoking Cessation. Are you ready to quit smoking? Reduce your risk for heart disease, stroke, and peripheral disease; Lower risk for lung cancer.
Vaccines, Wellness and preventative services start at $30 and up.
Come Visit Our Clinic
CCS EXPRESS CARE will never compromise the quality of its services. The safety and health of our patients will always be our top priorities. Come visit our clinic and get the treatment that you need! If you have other inquiries, call us at 704-334-1227. You may also request an appointment at your convenience.
Please note this clinic does not prescribe controlled substances.